I do believe this is my most elaborate and intricate nail design to date. I love this but it is a lot of work to recreate. Funny how it only took three hours, I think. It looks hard, best believe, but it isn’t that hard to do with a steady hand or help.
NAIL POLISHES USED:
N.Y.C. Broadway Burgundy Frost
L.A. Colors Art Deco in White
L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco in Gold Glitter
L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver Glitter
1. Apply base coat
2. Apply two coats of N.Y.C. Broadway Burgundy Frost onto nails.
3. Make a swooped line below the bottom half of the right side of the nail but make sure that it stops three-fourths of the way to the left side of the nail bed.
4. Repeat step 3 but make sure that there is space below the first swoop for the glitter.
5. Reverse the same with the top half of the nail bed.
6. Put L.A. Colors in Art Deco in Gold Glitter in between the two white swoops.
7. If you would like to do the thumb, use L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black and start from the top of the nail bed, nearer to the left, making two swoops to go towards the center of the nail.
8. Make two other black swoops from the right side towards the center, copying the same steps as step 7.
I love these nails.